We Make Remote Work Remarkable • TopTalent from LatAm
Hello! We are GoFasti, a Talent-as-a-Service. GoFasti bridges the gap
between world-class developers and designers from LatAm and first-class
companies around the globe.
We need an English-fluent Sr FullStack Engineer , based in Latin America,
available to work remotely.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication and relationship-
building skills, who embraces changes while maintaining strong attention to
detail. An interested and proactive person, who's constantly learning and
improving their skills.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Develop and maintain high-quality, efficient, and reliable back-end applications.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable and performant APIs.
- Collaborate with other team members to establish and implement software requirements and ensure seamless integration.
- Write clear and concise technical documentation, including API specifications and user guides.
- Optimize and enhance existing applications, troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to continuously improve our applications and development practices.
- 5+ years of experience as a Back-end Developer.
- Experience with Nodejs, Python, MongoDB and Golang.
- Experience with Machine Learning.
- Experience with React.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining APIs.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and analytically.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- Excellent communication and English Skills.
- For this position, the client will have 3 month as a part-time and then depending on your performance extending as a full time
- The Salary range offered for this position varies from (USD) $1,500 - $2,500 per month as part-time and from (USD) $3,000 - $5,000 per month as full-time, depending on seniority and skillset.
- This position is for an independent contractor, through a payroll platform.
- The developer will work REMOTELY allocated to our client.
Here are the steps for this process:
Application review/approval > Screening interview with GoFasti's team >
Technical Assessment > We build and send your profile to our client >
Profile review/approval by client > Client Technical Assessment >
Interview with the client > Hiring and onboarding.
Once you apply for the job, our team will review your resume. If it meets the
requirements, we will contact you and move forward in the process.