We Make Remote Work Remarkable • TopTalent from LatAm
Hello! We are GoFasti, a Talent-as-a-Service. GoFasti bridges the gap
between world-class developers and designers from LatAm and first-class
companies around the globe.
We need an English-fluent Backend Developer (Golang), based in Latin
America, available to work remotely.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication and relationship-
building skills, who embraces changes while maintaining strong attention to
detail. An interested and proactive person, who's constantly learning and
improving their skills.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Develop and maintain high-quality, efficient, and reliable back-end applications using Golang.
- Design, build, and maintain scalable and performant APIs.
- Collaborate with front-end developers and other team members to establish and implement software requirements and ensure seamless integration.
- Ensure code quality through version control using Git, conducting code reviews, and performing unit and integration testing.
- Write clear and concise technical documentation, including API specifications and user guides.
- Optimize and enhance existing applications, troubleshooting and resolving any issues that arise.
- Stay current with industry trends and emerging technologies to continuously improve our applications and development practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Back-end Developer, specifically working with Golang.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining APIs.
- Strong understanding of version control systems, specifically Git.
- Knowledge of MySQL and MongoDB is highly desirable.
- Exceptional written communication skills, with experience in writing technical documentation and specifications.
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure is a plus, but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and analytically.
- Excellent collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively both independently and within a team.
- The Salary range offered for this position varies from (USD) $2,000 - $4,000, depending on seniority and skillset.
- The type of contract is of Independent Contractor, through a payroll platform.
- The developer will work REMOTELY allocated at our client.
Here are the steps for this process:
Application review/approval > Screening interview with GoFasti's team > We
build and send your profile to our client > Profile review/approval by client
Technical Assessment > Interview with the client > Hiring and onboarding.
Once you apply for the job, our team will review your resume. If it meets the
requirements, we will contact you and move forward in the process.