We Make Remote Work Remarkable • TopTalent from LatAm
Hello! We are GoFasti, a Talent-as-a-Service. GoFasti bridges the gap
between world-class developers and designers from LatAm and first-class
companies around the globe.
We need an English-fluent Full Stack Web Developer, based in Latin
America, available to work remotely.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication and relationship-
building skills, who embraces changes while maintaining strong attention to
detail. An interested and proactive person, who's constantly learning and
improving their skills.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Design and develop web applications using Django as a backend and React.
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Test and debug code to ensure high-quality applications.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in web development.
- Startup experience at a series seed,A,B round funded company.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Full Stack Web Developer.
- Strong experience with Django and React.
- Experience with other web frameworks and languages such as Node.js, Angular, Vue.js, or Ruby on Rails.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, or PostgreSQL.
- Ability to write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
It's a plus:
- Product management experience.
- Product design experience.
- Marketplace experience.
- The Salary range offered for this position varies from (USD) $3,000 - $5,000, depending on seniority and skillset.
- The type of contract is of Independent Contractor, through a payroll platform.
- The developer will work REMOTELY allocated at our client.
Here are the steps for this process:
Application review/approval > Screening interview with GoFasti's team > We
build and send your profile to our client > Profile review/approval by client
Interview with the client > Technical Assessment > Live coding > Hiring and
Once you apply for the job, our team will review your resume. If it meets the
requirements, we will contact you and move forward in the process.