Posted on: new!Apply
The "Achievers Employee Experience Platform™" delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Experience Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
At Achievers, our software delivers a powerful new way for companies to engage, align, and recognize employees enabling remarkable business success. Every day.
We hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and L.O.V.E. our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
* We're a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
* We believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
* We're committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
* We value team work, learning from failure and innovation
* You have an undying passion for building world-class software
* You're positive thinking and find opportunities instead of problems
* You have superb technical chops. But, you're always striving to improve
* You believe software should be just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside
* You are willing to hustle, get in the weeds and will not rest until the job is done
* Develop, release, and maintain the Achievers Platform and supporting services
* Collaborate with your colleagues, engage in design/architecture discussions, and share your ideas
* Hands-on with our codebase and deeply involved in code reviews
* Use the right tool for the job. we love modern technology/framework and use things like React, Redux, Webpack, Docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, Python, Microservices and more
* Continuously integrate clean, scalable, robust, testable code
* Bachelors in Computer Science or Masters in Computer Science or related field
* 2+ years of relevant experience
* Database technologies such as MySQL / PostGreSQL
* Interest in microservices and deployment in Google Cloud
* Willingness to learn new emerging technologies and keep up with the latest frameworks and APIs
* Advanced/professional verbal and written English language skills
About Achievers: As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
[ Check out our platform in action here ](https://www.achievers.com/resources/videos/achievers-experience-platform- demo/)
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard. Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.