Posted on: new!Apply
FullStack is the fastest-growing software consultancy in the Americas. We help organizations like Uber, GoDaddy, MGM, Siemens, Stanford University, and the State of California, build distributed software development teams, and deliver transformational digital solutions. As an employee-first company, we focus on hiring the most talented software designers and developers in the western hemisphere, by creating a positive, respectful, and supportive work environment where they can achieve their greatest potential.
We’re most proud of: *Offering life-changing career opportunities to talented software professionals across the Americas. *Building highly-skilled software development teams for hundreds of the world’s greatest companies. *Having delivered hundreds of successful custom software solutions, which have positively impacted the lives and careers of millions of users. *Our 4.5-star rating on GlassDoor. *Our client Net Promoter Score of 68, twice the industry average.
We're looking to hire a Senior .Net Developer to join our team. You'll work with our incredible clients in one of two ways: * Team Augmentation: You will integrate yourself directly into our client's team and work alongside their existing designers and engineers on a daily basis. * _Design & Build: _ You will work on a FullStack product team to build and deliver a product to our clients.
* 4+ years of professional experience with .Net and API (REST, SOAP)
* Successful completion of a four-year college degree is required.
* Advanced English is required.
* Meaningful experience working with .Net/C# with Strong SQL.
* Experience working on Agile / Scrum teams.
* Knowledge of multiple sources of APIs.
* Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack's clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them.
* An understanding of best practices and a commitment to following them.
* Ability to work through new and difficult issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
* A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
* Forensic attention to detail.
* Ability to consistently work 40 hours per week.
* Competitive pay in your local currency
* 100% remote work
* The ability to work with leading startups and Fortune 500 companies
* English Classes
* Virtual company events each month
* Ample opportunity for career advancement
* Continuing education opportunities
* Depending on your location other benefits may apply
FullStack is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form, which can be provided upon request during our hiring and interview process.
Learn more about our Applicants Privacy Notice .