We Make Remote Work Remarkable • TopTalent from LatAm
Hello! We are GoFasti, a Talent-as-a-Service. GoFasti bridges the gap
between world-class developers and designers from LatAm and first-class
companies around the globe.
We need an English-fluent RPA Developer (UiPath) , based in Latin America,
available to work remotely.
We are looking for someone with exceptional communication and relationship-
building skills, who embraces changes while maintaining strong attention to
detail. An interested and proactive person, who's constantly learning and
improving their skills.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- Work with Solution Architect to prepare Solution Design Documents (SDDs).
- Align on design standards and leverageable code, and conduct code reviews.
- Develop solutions using automation tools.
- Work with cross-functional application owners to integrate automations with other systems, as needed.
- Perform automation demos.
- Resolve testing defects from SIT, UAT, and Hypercare.
- Updating and maintaining Developer Standards around RPA best practices.
- Mentoring and guiding peers via code reviews, dev sessions and pair-programming.
- Investigating and documenting better practices/alternative solutions that could be used in future development.
- 2+ years of experience in UiPath automation projects.
- Must have a good understanding of the end-to-end RPA automation life cycle.
- Must have experience with .NET, Python, OCR, Excel/VBA, Alteryx, APIs (QuickBooks, Geneva, CCH engagement, SharePoint).
- Ability to understand the business requirements and suggest the right approach to address the requirements/ feasibility analysis.
- Experience in documenting SDD and presenting to business users.
- Ability to perform incident response analysis and root cause analysis through research, and peer/vendor support with a proven analytical and problem-solving ability.
- The Salary range offered for this position varies from (USD) $1,500 - $3,300, depending on seniority and skillset.
- The type of contract is of Independent Contractor, through a payroll platform.
- The developer will work REMOTELY allocated at our client.
Here are the steps for this process:
Application review/approval > Screening interview with GoFasti's team
> We build and send your profile to our client > Profile
review/approval by client > Interview with the client > Hiring and
Once you apply for the job, our team will review your resume. If it meets the
requirements, we will contact you and move forward in the process.