Posted on: new!Apply
The "Achievers Employee Experience Platform™" delivers high-frequency recognition that drives business outcomes for HR and business leaders, from decreased turnover to increased engagement. Designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s workforce, it empowers employees to recognize each other in real time and aligns them to the values and goals of the company. With more than 3 million users, the Employee Experience Platform inspires brilliant performance in 170 countries. Visit us at www.achievers.com to learn more and join us in our mission to Change the Way the World Works™.
Achievers is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team! We are looking for a fun-loving, passionate, and collaborative individual with a passion for building world-class, accessible software to join our engineering team. You are positive thinking, care deeply about accessibility, solution focused, and find opportunities instead of problems. You want to take ownership over your work and make challenging architecture decisions. Most importantly, you value team work, learning from failure, and innovation.
* Build, Own and Maintain new innovative product features with focus on accessibility following WCAG guidelines.
* Create and maintain software documentation.
* Work in a team by collaborating with your colleagues by actively participating in design/architecture discussions.
* Live in GitHub creating pull requests, reviewing code, merging branches, and generally be a team player by seeking out and providing feedback.
* Use the right tool for the job; we love modern technology and use things like REACT/REDUX, Python, Go, Kubernetes, Docker, Drone, Google PubSub, GraphQL, Microservices and MircroFrontend Architecture with GCP.
* Continuously integrate clean, scalable, robust, testable code.
* Ship code multiple times a day - yes, daily.
* Work with other talented engineers and designers to prototype and test your ideas.
* Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
* 5+ years of relevant experience.
* Strong REACT experience.
* Strong Accessibility (WCAG) experience.
* Having experience working with NVDA or JAWS and AXE would be a plus.
* Excellent programming skills in any language.
* Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Achievers: As Achievers employees, we are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. We enjoy coming to work every day because we believe in our product and love our culture. Achievers is more than just a software company; we are industry leaders in the HR space.
We have been recognized in numerous publications for our contributions to HR, for technical excellence and for our outstanding workplace culture!
[ Check out our platform in action here ](https://www.achievers.com/resources/videos/achievers-experience-platform- demo/)
Achievers does not offer employment to prospects without first ensuring that qualified candidates speak directly with the hiring manager and a member of our HR team. All qualification will be done face-to-face, whether that is in person or over Zoom. Achievers does not send out offers of employment without meeting candidates and does not offer employment via text. If you are requested for any personal information via text and/or without having met a member of our hiring team in person, please disregard. Our employees are a diverse and inclusive team of passionate, hardworking individuals. Achievers is committed to creating an environment where our employees can do the best work of their lives. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply to join our A-Player family. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.