At Jampp, we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges
on mobile advertising today. We process over 2,500,000 ad requests per
second, which amounts to over 300TB of data per day, across three global data
centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of
features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
As a Software Engineer at Jampp, you'll write software that processes hundreds
of thousands of operations per second, responds fast, scales easily and does
all kinds of data processing and analysis, including accessing huge databases
and applying machine learning algorithms.
If you are passionate about data structures and algorithms, enjoy coding for
performance and efficiency, without leaving behind code quality and
maintainability you might be the new Jampper we are looking for 👀
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can
work remotely from any part of Latam.
- Build real-time system that processes more than 2,500,000 transactions per second
- Maintain a scalable world wide architecture that allows us to reach users from all countries
- Combine Amazon services with in-house solutions to maximize the efficiency
- Profile and evaluate the current solutions in search of performance improvements
- Design complex and efficient data structures and algorithms to maximize code performance
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Code in Python and Go high-performance backend applications like our bidder
- Design, develop and test features and components for a real-time bidding architecture
- Implement and use complex algorithms and data structures focused on performance and efficiency
- Work alongside our data science, data infraestructure, and design teams
- Set and hold a high bar quality well-tested code
- Actively participate in our product definition
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- 4+ years of programming experience
- Strong experience with high-traffic and low latency architectures, from web services to processing pipelines and databases
- Strong experience of Python (Cython is a plus)
- Good knowledge of system design fundamentals
- Good knowledge of how deployment pipelines work (container-based technologies)
- Knowledge of AWS main infrastructure services (EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, IAM, etc)
- Proven experience on maintaining production systems
- Autonomy and proactivity for being able to have a contribution to the roadmap
- Fluent English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Golang
- AdTech experience
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a programmatic advertising platform used by the most ambitious
companies to accelerate their mobile businesses. With a team of +100
entrepreneurs, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile
advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
Founded in 2013, Jampp leverages machine learning, creative optimization and
proprietary advertising solutions to drive incremental growth for its
customers, whether that means reaching new users or increasing post-install
In 2021, the company joined the Affle group, a global consumer intelligence
We serve our global client base from various locations like Buenos Aires, San
Francisco, São Paulo and Singapore.