Truelogic is a leading provider of nearshore staff augmentation services,
located in New York. Our team of 500 tech talents is driving digital
disruption from Latin America to the top projects in U.S. companies. Truelogic
has been helping companies of all sizes to achieve their digital
Would you like to make innovation happen? Have you ever dreamed of building
Products that impact millions of users? Nice! Then we have a seat for you on
What are you going to do?
You will have the opportunity to work in a forward-thinking and growth-
oriented environment, at a company that helps organizations build the
capabilities they need to not only meet but exceed customer
expectations—thereby setting a new standard for every other customer-facing
- Design, develop, and maintain data pipelines in Azure, exclusively focusing on Azure cloud solutions.
- Be the primary expert in Kafka, responsible for implementing, optimizing, and managing Kafka clusters.
- Leverage Databricks for data analytics and processing to drive insights and innovations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data integrity, availability, and performance.
- Monitor and troubleshoot data-related issues to ensure smooth data flow.
- Stay current with the latest industry trends and best practices related to Azure and Kafka.
- Document data engineering processes, configurations, and procedures for knowledge sharing and team collaboration.
What will help you succeed
- Proven hands-on experience with Kafka, including its implementation and management.
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience with Azure cloud technologies and services.
- Familiarity with Databricks for big data analytics and processing.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.